Working with us
Here at For Our Future, we know that choosing your next career opportunity is important. In addition to your day to day responsibilities, you have to consider your purpose, your work-life balance, your fellow colleagues and the communities we serve. Choosing your next opportunity should be an experience that benefits you and those around you.
ABOUT OUR UNION We’ve always played an integral role in advocating for working families and policies that provide the support and resources needed by our students, educators and communities. To stand behind our purpose, we have a union that will further strengthen our efforts of sustaining success for years to come. We are proud to have a mutually beneficial partnership with IBEW Local 2304 to represent our frontline workers at our organization.
Your Health and Well-Being Matters
We are proud to offer benefits designed to sustain our employees mentally, emotionally and physically. Below are some highlights of what to expect:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans that starts on the first day of employment
- Employee Assistance Program, with various resources to assist staff with finding balance between work, life and everything in between.
- 401(k) plan with an employer match
- Monthly Internet and Phone Stipend to offset the cost of remote work
- A generous PTO policy, which includes time off on federal holidays and a winter break
- Up to Twelve (12) weeks of Paid Parental leave following birth, legal adoption or foster care placement
- Personal and Professional Development of Staff
Effective July 2022, this link will lead to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the Federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
For Our Future believes that improving DEI as it relates to the workplace can result in higher productivity, employee satisfaction, better innovation and an environment where everyone can bring their whole self.
Our mission is to encourage all leaders and staff, to embrace and integrate diversity, equity and inclusion in everything we do. We believe that everyone has something unique to contribute to the sustainability of For Our Future and should be recognized as such. With employees having the ability to bring their whole selves to work, those contributions will serve progressive values and causes that are larger than ourselves.